Monday, November 17, 2008

M&M mini brownie cupcakes

This post is a continuation from yesterday's. Besides the Oatmeal cookies to bring to my girl's playschool, I baked a batch of brownies as well. I got the brownie recipe from Cookie Madness Blog. I baked the brownies in these mini cupcake holders and added M&Ms on top.
Turns out the kids love the brownies and the colorful M&M really appeal to them. ;)
I made 50 of these little babies and now only 5 left....guess it won't last, since my girls can down these in less then a minute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! I didn't know that particular recipe would transfer so well to cupcakes. Great idea!

Honey Bee Sweets said...

Thanks! My girls love anything mini cupcakes, so I tried and it turn out great. Thanks for sharing the recipe anna! BTW, love your website. ;)